Hello friends! I am back with another installment of my Gratitude Journal in the Happy Album. This time I used kit #21 and a few extra embellishments (see supply list at the bottom of the post). I liked the green and blue color combo of the kit but added some yellow/gold touches for warmth:
I created several visual triangles (my most used design principle), one with gold/yellow florals, one with my photos and... can you spot more?
I love these embellishments! Embossed AND foiled, they look so pretty and vintagey!As always the journaling is pulled from my phone where I record (almost) daily gratitudes with the help of the Gratitude app. I type it on a manual typewriter after having decided my design and the placements of the elements.
Thank you for stopping by today! Below is the list of supplies and here is a (affiliate) link to the shop:
Creative Memories supplies: 6.75x10 Happy Album Fast2Fab Blush Cover, Happy Album kit #21, Harvest Delight Foiled & Embossed Embellishments, The Tape Runner.



It all looks lovely, well thought out and 'together'.
ReplyDelete