Pages

April 07, 2020

Spring Happy Mail | Doodlebug Design

Did you know that April is National Letter Writing Month? Now more than ever, I believe sending (and receiving!) something in the mail can help us all feel more connected. Using mostly the Simply Spring collection by Doodlebug Design, I am sharing a few things you can create to accompany a letter/note. 
In a large homemade vellum enveloppe, I have included a small note decorated with a Doodle-pop, a couple flower Cute Clips, a sunny Doodle-pop with an embellished topper, a little pocket filled with goodies and two shaker tags/bookmarks. I wrapped everything with twine and made a tag out of a truck die-cut adding an enamel frog at the window and a sentiment with my new All Occasion stamps on top.
Here is a short video on how to make this little flat mail pocket. Once done, all you have to do is fill it up with goodies!
Next, I created a couple of shaker banner tags/bookmarks with page protector scraps that I cut, fused and filled with die-cuts, sequins and glitter. I also added word stickers and shape sprinkles on top and, ribbon in the corner.
Here is the tutorial (by Inkie Quill) that inspired me: DIY Embellishments/Gift Tags.

Finally, here is a look at the entire package as I open it:
I hope that you now feel the urge to create something extra special to send to a friend or family member. Grab your Doodlebug favorites and make something to brighten their day!
DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
Bumblebee floral-graph petite prints cardstock
Sequins assortment pack
Sugar Coating Glitter Assortment 
Lilac glitter sprinkles
Flowers cute clips
Limeade mini doilies
Little critters shape sprinkles
 Lilac chunky twine 

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Vellum
Page protectors
Fuse tool
Ribbons

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!