Pages

July 03, 2020

Summertime 6x12 Pocket Pages (with Elle's Studio)

We are a week away from the July reveal at Elle's Studio but I have one more project created with the June kit to share with you. It's a fun summery spread in my 6x12 album:
Supplies: June kit, Summer stickers, Chipboard star stickers, Vacation wood veneers, Summer Fun 6 x 8.5 inch paper stack, Mini Dated Stamps

It covers a week of vacation for which I have already created a mini album. I didn't want to completely skip it over in my regular album so I created a very short version.
 The set of Vacation wood veneers was perfect for this! And I enjoyed added yellow stitching details here and there.
 All the cards are from the kit except for this one below which is a patterned paper I cut from the new Summer Fun 6.5X8 inch paper stack. I embellished it with one of my favorites this month: the Chipboard Star Stickers.
I hope you are enjoying your June kit and extras! Or maybe you are out taking pictures to use with it :) 
Enjoy your 4th of July weekend if you are in the US! Stay safe!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!