Pages

April 01, 2021

Guest Designing with Everyday Explorers Co.

Hello friends! I was recently invited to guest design for Everyday Explorers Co. and I wanted to share the project I created with the Spring is Here stamp set which is part of their latest release. 

I paired the Spring is Here stamps with papers from Heidi Swapp Art Walk collection for a vacation themed layout. I created my own filler card with the "Here comes the sun" stamp and also added a "relax" banner on my journaling card. 
Finally, I used two shaped stamps on light patterned paper and added them directly on my 4x6 photos (with foam squares for dimension). This one below even leaves space to add a bit of journaling:
Are you familiar with this small business? I have been a fan of Everyday Explorers Co's designs and mini journals for a while and I loved the variety in this particular stamp set. Thank you Christine and Jennie for the invite and for the stamps! I had a lot of fun playing with them and I love my pages!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really great, I visit it every day and every time I find something that suits me. This blog has a lot of user-friendliness and a warm welcome
    thanks a lot

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!