Pages

July 15, 2009

2 cherries, 2 challenges, 1 card ;)

You might have already seen this card on the Shabby Chic Crafts blog yesterday but I wanted to link it to the two challenges that helped me create it. First I used the bonus sketch from 2Sketches4You and then, the mix of pink and green was inspired by the EtsyInspired Challenge #44 on the Heart Hugs Designs blog. It is my first time participating in the later and I really like her idea of using Etsy items as inspiration! The papers, including the sweet cherries, are from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker (My Sweet Cherry Pie collection) and the journaling spot from Shabby Chic Crafts.

Vous avez peut être déjà vu cette carte sur le blog de Shabby Chic Crafts hier mais je tenais à donner ici les deux challenges qui m'ont inspirée dans sa réalisation. J'ai commencé avec le Sketch Bonus de 2Sketches4You et ensuite, la combinaison rose et vert m'est venue avec le défi EtsyInspired #44 sur le blog de Heart Hugs Designs. C'est la première fois que je participe à ce dernier et j'aime bien son idée de s'inspirer de produits sur Etsy. Les papiers, y compris les cerises, sont de Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker (My Sweet Cherry Pie) et le tag est de Shabby Chic Crafts.

9 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I love the lace! I'm so excited to have you playing in our EtsyInspired challenge! We love new people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est adorable !.... Ces petites cerises me font de l'oeil...et j'adore ce petit noeud que tu as ajouté !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love your take on the sketch. TFP

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! So happy to see you playing the EtsyInspired Challenge this week! Awesome job! Please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I love the colors and lace! TFP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is darling! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. trop mignonne effectivement, ce choix de couleurs est egalement excellent!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love it, so sweet!! Thanks for playing along with EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfectly adorable! love it sooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!