Pages

March 20, 2011

Etsy favorites: Spring Edition!

Happy Spring my friends!!!
To celebrate, I am sharing with you some of my recent Etsy finds.... I hope that they will put you into a Springy mood because they sure do it for me!

C'est le printemps!
Pour fêter ça, voici quelques unes de mes trouvailles récentes sur Etsy... J'espère qu'elles vous rendront l'humeur printanière...

Click on photo to enlarge
1. It's going to be a great day: ($15) I would love to see this print on my bedroom wall when I wake up in the morning! 2. Felted stones: ($18) I love pebbles and I love the different shades of green! 3. Organic cotton tea towel-chevron print in acid green: ($18) Make sure to check the whole store because she has so many lovely linens. This is my pick for Spring. 4. Lush Spring Garden Green Shawl and Scarf: ($68) I am madly in love with this shawl...if you feel like sending me a gift, let me know ;) 5. Custom World Map Collection of 6: ($170) This will be hanging over our couch in our living room... I don't know when and in what color yet, but we will have it! 6. Cushion Cover in Apricot Fern Cotton: ($16.50) Right under the previous pick on our white couch!

What do you think? Are you ready for Spring? Share your faves with me if you have them!

Alors qu'en pensez-vous? Êtes-vous prêtes pour le printemps? Partagez vos favoris si vous en avez!

6 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeee these!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I saw you over on WT and wanted to pop by! I do so love those felt stones you found! They would look lovely on my desk (only maybe in teal...hehe)!

    Thanks for your sweet comments today on the forum!

    See ya round!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'aime beaucoup, surtout le coussin fleuri!
    je t'ai citee sur mon blog ce matin, et je me suis permis de reprendre les 2 photos de la banniere de Jo tellement elles etaient jolies ^^
    quelle application utilises-tu pour presenter les photos comme ca avec les liens ? ca m'interesse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I can't even GO to Etsy! Between the want to buy and ideas for crafts...dangerous in the extreme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these colors... and yes... I am ready for Spring... bring it on... {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great.
    i love your etsy collages.
    i too am in love with the shawl. beauty.
    and my daughter was quick to point out the wall map. very fun.
    thanks for doing these, nathalie!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!