Pages

February 03, 2014

2013 Books

Right around this time, for the past four years, I make a page about the books I have read during the previous year. I love to look at them as each book brings back memories of the stories I enjoyed (... or not so much).
You can see my 2010 page HERE,  the 2011 page HERE and 2012 right HERE. For 2013, I used my brand new (and not yet revealed) February Main kit from Citrus Twist Kits:












Here's a close-up of some of the embellishments:


Trina created another amazing kit this month! I can't wait to share the rest of my projects after the reveal on the 5th!

How about you, have you ever recorded your readings on a page? If you did, please share a link in the comments 'cause I would love to see! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Of course I'm going to say - yes I have recorded what I read! Makes me think about all those great books all over again. It's a lovely page from what looks like a lovely kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Nathalie - I think you have got me hooked as I am an avid reader (of supernatural books thanks to Twilight and Harry Potter!). Beautiful bright and fun page that looks great in the grid design. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a layout! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I've added a list of the books I read in a year to a layout before, but I love how you added the book covers to your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely idea and i enjoy seeing your book layout. I've only read one of these books..and that was only to see what all the fuss was about (I bet you can guess which one that was!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just such a cool idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!! I need to do that!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee your page!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. quelle bonne idée pour se remémorer quand on a lu quel livre :) je note l'idée ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!